Saturday, September 20, 2008

Scova Notia


In about three weeks the Mister and I will be taking off for eastern Canada. Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Quebec City. I can't wait.

I have started mentally packing for our trip and journaled about it yesterday in my new sketch/journal.




Isn't it funny that when you start to focus on a place or a
person or a something that you suddenly become very aware of that thing in the world and start seeing or hearing it all over the place??? Is there a term for that phenomenon? That has happened to me lately with Nova Scotia.

When looking up the artist in the cute video I posted the other day, I discovered she is Leslie Feist and she was born in NOVA SCOTIA. And while watching HGTV's Extreme Home yesterday, the cool featured home was in...NOVA SCOTIA. Here's a photo and I will be scouting the coastline to get a glimpse when we are there.

No comments:

 
Site Meter