Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Nap Time


After I get past the magnitude of the horror that took place from the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius some 2088 years ago, I look at this photo I took at the ruins of Pompeii and just want to slip a comfortable pillow under his neck. For his stone nap.


When my brother was a tot, he would protest nap time by telling my mother that he didn't want to take a schluffy. While we aren't really sure where this schluffy word came from, we think it is a derivative of the German word for sleep...Schlaf.


I love a good schluffy. The Mr. is a master schluffer. The Wudgie has a hard time with schluffinating on weekends but that doesn't stop her mother from trying to put her down for a regular, scheduled schluff. Ironically, by all reports the Wudgie excels at schluffing at school.

My favorite schluff equipment? This buckwheat filled organic cotton pillow.

Gute Nacht.....Sweet Schluffies to you

No comments:

 
Site Meter