Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ola Orla!

I stopped in my tracks at Target yesterday when I saw this kitchen towel. Kitchen towels don't ordinarily excite me, but when I saw this I almost screamed out "ORLA!" Orla, you ask? Yes. Orla Kiely. One of my favorite designers with an organic style and leafy trademark. Is this kitchen towel really an Orla? I seriously doubt it, but its a great rendition and only $2.99.


I still kick myself over the "shoulda bought" Orla Kiely bag that was on sale at Anthropologie a few months ago. It was at an incredible price but I passed it over. Darn.







Check out Toast, a UK Anthro-like merchant and request their catalogue....if only for the photos...very lucious. Oh how I am lusting after these shoes.

1 comment:

Heidi K. Rettig said...

I couldn't live without Target! I was thrilled to find a John Derian bird tray (http://www.johnderian.com/index_decoupage_new.html) a few weeks ago. Love his Manhattan store but had a hard time ponying up $50+ for one coaster. The Target line is a perfect compromise.

 
Site Meter